The Domain is a five star shopping center with a great location and exceptional amenities such as high-end restaurants and convenient parking. The Domain features 700,000 square feet of luxury fashion and restaurant space. It caters to Austin's affluent population with the highest-end retailers. The Domain is home to some of the most renowned and upscale stores. The pleasant shopping atmosphere is catered by the beautiful and tranquil landscaping along the streets of The Domain. When you enter The Domain you will step into a tiny community all of its own.
Great Places to Dine at the Domain
Fleming's Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar
Join proprietor Darryl Wittle at Fleming's for the Domain's best steakhouse and wine bar. Fleming's offers a “5 For $6 ’Til 7” bar menu, featuring 5 tempting appetizers, 5 premium cocktails and 5 distinctive wines by the glass — each priced at $6 and served nightly until 7 pm. Booking a reservation at Fleming's is highly recommended as they can fill up quickly. There's outdoor seating if the weather is good and adjacent to the main dining area are private dining rooms that can comfortably accommodate small or large groups. Fleming’s lively atmosphere, gracious service and dedication to excellence turn evenings out into memorable times. Check out our Fleming's in the Domain listing for more information.
Stores at The Domain
- Burberry - Burberry is a luxury brand with international recognition and broad appeal.
- Louis Vuitton - Louis Vuitton is rich in contrasts and seeming opposites.
- Brookstone - Brookstone offers customers to try products out for true, hands-on shopping.
- Lacoste - Lacoste has high-quality footwear at an affordable price.
- Neiman Marcus - Neiman Marcus is a luxury retailer with distinctive merchandise.
- Tiffany & Co. - Tiffany & Co. has a variety of celebrated diamonds and jewels of ultimate glamour.
- Calypso - Calypso is a Bohemian-chic trend and shaped high-end fashion.
- Puma - Puma is one of the world's largest providers of athletic footwear, apparel and accessories.
- Borders Books & Music - Borders creates knowledge and entertainment through books, music, and movies.
- Oakville Grocery - Oakville provides specialty foods, wines, and baked goods.
Austin Water Bikes rentals and tours is the premier way to view Lady Bird Lake in gorgeous downtown Austin. You and your friends or family can explore the lake area, taking in all the sights and sounds that downtown Austin has to offer.
Our haunted Austin hearse limo tours are a thrilling adventure that explores Austin's haunted buildings, sites, and paranormal activity. Did we mention it's BYOB, in a limo, and REALLY SCARY!
Mount Bonnell in Austin, TX is one of Austin's oldest tourist attractions being documented as far back as 1850. It is the highest point within Austin City Limits which helps create spectacular views.
Austin's Lady Bird Lake winds 10 miles through downtown Austin featuring spectacular views, photo opportunities, and a great place for some exercise!
Come kayak with Live Love Paddle for a variety of Austin kayak tours and rentals. We offer daily kayaking tours to view the Congress Ave Bats! We also offer guided tours on local rivers, overnight trips, team building adventures, kayak rentals!
Lake Austin Riverboats offers private party barge rental on Lake Austin for groups up 90 people. Schedule a party today!
The Rainey Street District is one of Austin's hottest night life scene. Comprised of mostly old homes converted into bars and restaurants, there are several unique and interesting places to eat and buy drinks for a perfect night of barhopping. With several bars, each with its own personalty, there is a place for everyone
Just 25 miles south of Austin, Central Texas Speedway is the ideal outdoor venue for racing and live music. We featured a race track rock karts, full bar, and live music on the weekends.
South Congress Avenue near downtown Austin (aka SoCo shopping district) is known for its Bohemian energy. Supporting the Keep Austin Wierd motto, you can find hip new stores, funky restaurants, and groovy bars.
McKinney Falls State Park in south Austin, is a 744.4-acre park acquired in 1970 from private donation and opened to the public in 1976.