Open May 23rd, 2020
Waterloo Adventures is the ultimate all-day lake experience! We are a revolutionary floating water park, obstacle course and private Island getaway! Rolling Hill Country views on 1500 feet of lake shoreline will send you straight into vacation mode. One of the most unique day trips in Austin is here on Lake Travis with Inclusive Amenities and over 600 feet of pulse pounding obstacles!
Adventure Island’s Inclusive Resort-style amenities include over 2 football fields of floating obstacles, lakefront umbrellas, chaise loungers, hammocks, floating picnic tables, saddle floats, beach games, drink coolers, lockers, and more!
On-Site Food Truck, Beer, Frozen Drinks and Cabana Bar.
Reservations Required. Must be 7 Years old and 45” Tall to Enter.
WHAT YOU GET
Begin your day on a scenic boat ride to Adventure Island. Get Unlimited lakefront park access to 4 stand-alone water obstacles, beach amenities, recreations, and your 45 minute session time on the 600 foot Pulse Pounding Obstacle Course Track!
Complimentary Beach Amenities: Resort-style chaise loungers and umbrellas, floating picnic tables, saddle floats, hammocks, drink coolers, lockers, beach games and more.
- 7 Years old and 45” tall
- Cost: $56 per person
- Summer Hours: Open from 10am-6pm every day but Tuesday from Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend.
- Spring and Fall Hours: Open from 10am - 6pm on the weekends only.
- Winter Hours: Closed October - April
- Season: Our typical season is open mid May to September. Use the Book Reservations button below to check real time availability
- Book a minimum of 24 hours in advance to ensure your desired time slot.
- Bring water shoes or aqua socks for extra traction on the obstacles.
- Fill out your digital waiver before arrival for a speedy check-in.
- Only credit cards are accepted at Adventure Island.
- Don’t forget your towel and sunscreen!
STEPS TO BOOK
- Reserve an hour time slot for your obstacle course session
- Arrive 1 hour prior to your time slot
- Enjoy your all-day lake adventure!
Thank you for your message!
One of our staff members will respond shortly.
Come kayak with Live Love Paddle for a variety of Austin kayak tours and rentals. We offer daily kayaking tours to view the Congress Ave Bats! We also offer guided tours on local rivers, overnight trips, team building adventures, kayak rentals!
Mount Bonnell in Austin, TX is one of Austin's oldest tourist attractions being documented as far back as 1850. It is the highest point within Austin City Limits which helps create spectacular views.
South Congress Avenue near downtown Austin (aka SoCo shopping district) is known for its Bohemian energy. Supporting the Keep Austin Wierd motto, you can find hip new stores, funky restaurants, and groovy bars.
Float On Boat Rentals rents boats to Austin locals and visitors on Lake Travis and Lake Austin.
Experience Austin's F1 track on a go karts that go up to 55 miles per hour at Circuit of the Americans. It's every turn, every corner, and all the action you can handle!
McKinney Falls State Park in south Austin, is a 744.4-acre park acquired in 1970 from private donation and opened to the public in 1976.
Like Ninja Warriors on the water, Lake Travis Waterloo Adventures combines the pristine scenery of Lake Travis with exhilarating action of a water park.
Austin Overtures 90 minute tour of Austin is the premier sightseeing tour for those who want a quick and entertaining tour of Austin.
Austin Duck Adventures offers a combined land and water tour of Austin sights with amphibious vehicles. It's the ultimate Austin adventure.
Located on Lady Bird Lake (formerly Town Lake) in downtown Austin, Texas. Lone Star Riverboat Cruises offers daily sightseeing and bat watching tours along Lady Bird Lake aboard environmentally-friendly vessels.