Open May 23rd, 2020
Waterloo Adventures is the ultimate all-day lake experience! We are a revolutionary floating water park, obstacle course and private Island getaway! Rolling Hill Country views on 1500 feet of lake shoreline will send you straight into vacation mode. One of the most unique day trips in Austin is here on Lake Travis with Inclusive Amenities and over 600 feet of pulse pounding obstacles!
Adventure Island’s Inclusive Resort-style amenities include over 2 football fields of floating obstacles, lakefront umbrellas, chaise loungers, hammocks, floating picnic tables, saddle floats, beach games, drink coolers, lockers, and more!
On-Site Food Truck, Beer, Frozen Drinks and Cabana Bar.
Reservations Required. Must be 7 Years old and 45” Tall to Enter.
WHAT YOU GET
Begin your day on a scenic boat ride to Adventure Island. Get Unlimited lakefront park access to 4 stand-alone water obstacles, beach amenities, recreations, and your 45 minute session time on the 600 foot Pulse Pounding Obstacle Course Track!
Complimentary Beach Amenities: Resort-style chaise loungers and umbrellas, floating picnic tables, saddle floats, hammocks, drink coolers, lockers, beach games and more.
- 7 Years old and 45” tall
- Cost: $56 per person
- Summer Hours: Open from 10am-6pm every day but Tuesday from Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend.
- Spring and Fall Hours: Open from 10am - 6pm on the weekends only.
- Winter Hours: Closed October - April
- Season: Our typical season is open mid May to September. Use the Book Reservations button below to check real time availability
- Book a minimum of 24 hours in advance to ensure your desired time slot.
- Bring water shoes or aqua socks for extra traction on the obstacles.
- Fill out your digital waiver before arrival for a speedy check-in.
- Only credit cards are accepted at Adventure Island.
- Don’t forget your towel and sunscreen!
STEPS TO BOOK
- Reserve an hour time slot for your obstacle course session
- Arrive 1 hour prior to your time slot
- Enjoy your all-day lake adventure!
Thank you for your message!
One of our staff members will respond shortly.
Like Ninja Warriors on the water, Lake Travis Waterloo Adventures combines the pristine scenery of Lake Travis with exhilarating action of a water park.
Lake Travis Zip Line Adventures offers a unique and thrilling way to view Lake Travis, one of Austin's most visually appealing lakes due to the rolling hills that surround it. Explore this unique and exciting adventure today.
Hamilton Pool has been providing Austin residents with a fantastic watering hole just a short 30 minutes outside of town.
Barton Springs Pool in Austin's favorite swimming hole. Located on the edge of Zilker Park its a great place to escape the heat and enjoy the outdoors.
Experience Austin's F1 track on a go karts that go up to 55 miles per hour at Circuit of the Americans. It's every turn, every corner, and all the action you can handle!
Austin Duck Adventures offers a combined land and water tour of Austin sights with amphibious vehicles. It's the ultimate Austin adventure.
Inner Space Cavern outside of Austin, TX offers an adventure into an exciting cavern below the earth's surface filled with history, mystery and chemistry!
Enjoy sleight-of-hand magic, stage illusions and an array of audience participation magic as well as a museum showcasing the history of magic.
The Best Way to View the Bats in Austin, TX! The Congress Bridge Bats are the largest urban bat colony in North America and this page outlines the four great ways to view the Austin bats by boat, kayak, and more!
Haunted ATX features mobile ghost tours in a van and hearse limos. It's a thrilling adventure that explores Austin's haunted buildings, sites, and paranormal activity. This tour is BYOB!