The Domain is a five star shopping center with a great location and exceptional amenities such as high-end restaurants and convenient parking. The Domain features 700,000 square feet of luxury fashion and restaurant space. It caters to Austin's affluent population with the highest-end retailers. The Domain is home to some of the most renowned and upscale stores. The pleasant shopping atmosphere is catered by the beautiful and tranquil landscaping along the streets of The Domain. When you enter The Domain you will step into a tiny community all of its own.
Great Places to Dine at the Domain
Fleming's Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar
Join proprietor Darryl Wittle at Fleming's for the Domain's best steakhouse and wine bar. Fleming's offers a “5 For $6 ’Til 7” bar menu, featuring 5 tempting appetizers, 5 premium cocktails and 5 distinctive wines by the glass — each priced at $6 and served nightly until 7 pm. Booking a reservation at Fleming's is highly recommended as they can fill up quickly. There's outdoor seating if the weather is good and adjacent to the main dining area are private dining rooms that can comfortably accommodate small or large groups. Fleming’s lively atmosphere, gracious service and dedication to excellence turn evenings out into memorable times. Check out our Fleming's in the Domain listing for more information.
Stores at The Domain
- Burberry - Burberry is a luxury brand with international recognition and broad appeal.
- Louis Vuitton - Louis Vuitton is rich in contrasts and seeming opposites.
- Brookstone - Brookstone offers customers to try products out for true, hands-on shopping.
- Lacoste - Lacoste has high-quality footwear at an affordable price.
- Neiman Marcus - Neiman Marcus is a luxury retailer with distinctive merchandise.
- Tiffany & Co. - Tiffany & Co. has a variety of celebrated diamonds and jewels of ultimate glamour.
- Calypso - Calypso is a Bohemian-chic trend and shaped high-end fashion.
- Puma - Puma is one of the world's largest providers of athletic footwear, apparel and accessories.
- Borders Books & Music - Borders creates knowledge and entertainment through books, music, and movies.
- Oakville Grocery - Oakville provides specialty foods, wines, and baked goods.
Experience Austin's F1 track on a go karts that go up to 55 miles per hour at Circuit of the Americans. It's every turn, every corner, and all the action you can handle!
Lake Travis Zip Line Adventures offers a unique and thrilling way to view Lake Travis, one of Austin's most visually appealing lakes due to the rolling hills that surround it. Explore this unique and exciting adventure today.
The Rainey Street District is one of Austin's hottest night life scene. Comprised of mostly old homes converted into bars and restaurants, there are several unique and interesting places to eat and buy drinks for a perfect night of barhopping. With several bars, each with its own personalty, there is a place for everyone
Austin's Lady Bird Lake winds 10 miles through downtown Austin featuring spectacular views, photo opportunities, and a great place for some exercise!
Mount Bonnell in Austin, TX is one of Austin's oldest tourist attractions being documented as far back as 1850. It is the highest point within Austin City Limits which helps create spectacular views.
Learn about 4 great ways to check out the Congress Bridge Bats in Austin Texas. This is the largest urban bat colony in North America and we outline ways to view them by boat, kayak, and more!
Austin Overtures 90 minute tour of Austin is the premier sightseeing tour for those who want a quick and entertaining tour of Austin.
South Congress Avenue near downtown Austin (aka SoCo shopping district) is known for its Bohemian energy. Supporting the Keep Austin Wierd motto, you can find hip new stores, funky restaurants, and groovy bars.
Barton Springs Pool in Austin's favorite swimming hole. Located on the edge of Zilker Park its a great place to escape the heat and enjoy the outdoors.
McKinney Falls State Park in south Austin, is a 744.4-acre park acquired in 1970 from private donation and opened to the public in 1976.